"Please join ASMP Chicago/Midwest, Chicago Women in Photography (CWIP) and Columbia College Chicago for an all women panel of editorial photographers to discuss the current state of editorial photography today.
The panel will discuss the reality of working in the field as a woman, how to be successful in it, licensing issues, promoting yourself, portfolio strategies and more. We are thrilled to welcome for the evening a talented and impressive panel of women including:
We are thrilled to welcome for the evening a talented and impressive panel of women including:
- Martha Williams, Director of Photography Chicago magazine
- Meg Handler, Editor at large for Reading The Pictures
- Alyssa Schukar, Freelance photographer
- Kat Schleicher, Freelance photographer
- Anne Ryan, Freelance photographer
Panel discussion moderated by ASMP Chicago/Midwest Board members Mary Rafferty Gerstein and Mariah Karson."